Veterinary Receptionist/Administrative Assistant
Highgate Vets are looking for an experienced receptionist to join our fantastic team. No qualifications are required but knowledge of excellent customer service and animal care is essential. The successful candidate will also have administrative skills and responsibilities to assist in the smooth running of the clinic in this dual office-based role.
The ideal candidate would have;
- Excellent communication skills, including telephone manner and written messages, such as replying to client emails
- Confidence with computers and multiple software programs
- Clean, tidy and organised personal outlook
- Empathy towards animals and their owners
- Experience of working in a public facing role
- The ability to work independently within a bigger team
The role would be approximately 20 hours per week to include each Saturday morning 8.30am – 1pm, either Tuesday or Thursday 1pm – 7.30pm, and an additional weekday.
For an extended job description click here
To apply please email a CV and covering letter to Elizabeth Mason, Practice Manager on firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications: Sunday 11th December
Desired start date: early January