Veterinary Care Assistant
The Highgate Vets team are looking for a Veterinary Care Assistant to join the practice. No qualifications are required but experience and knowledge of customer service and animal care would be a bonus.
The ideal candidate would have;
- Excellent communication skills, including telephone manner.
- Clean, tidy and organised personal outlook.
- Empathy towards animals and their owners.
- Experience of working in a public facing role.
- The ability to work independently within a bigger team.
- This role will include bending and lifting.
The role is likely to be paid at National Living/Minimum Wage, dependent upon the successful candidate’s age and experience. It will be a one-year contract with a review towards the end of the year, with the potential to carry on depending on our mutual circumstances at the time.
For an extended job description click here
To apply please email a CV and covering letter to Elizabeth Mason, Practice Manager on email@example.com
Closing date for applications: Wednesday 30th June 2021
Desired start date: end of July/early August